PLEASE NOTE: Each print might look a little different since each one is hand aged.
- Handmade Item
- Print Sizes: 5 x 7; 8 x 10; 8.5 x 11; 11 x 14
- Frame Sizes: 8 x 10; 11 x 13; 14 x 17
- Frame Material: Barnwood
- Framed with glass
- Made to order
- Questions? Contact us!
Humor-ous Description: Display a piece of classic literature with its age and character intact. A unique addition to anyone’s den, office, study, foyer, billiard room, or ballroom. Or maybe you want it in the bathroom, and hey, who are we to judge? We could go on and on trying to combine complicated adjectives to motivate you to purchase our product, in fact we wish we could. But we can’t. We're too busy doing things like trying to age paper without it disintegrating in our hands, or getting our fingers stuck in the mechanism of a 71 year-old death-trap of a typewriter. (Wall behind print not included.)
Humor-less Description: We'll hand type (by means of a 1947 Smith & Corona typewriter) your favorite poem, quote, book page, or song lyrics! (11 x 14 prints are machine printed using high-quality pigment based inks and are hand-aged.) All our prints use paper we have personally aged through our own multi-staged process. The pictures are taken without glass so you can see the detail, but be assured framed prints will ship with glass installed!
Processing Time & Shipping
- Free Shipping: Our products are handmade to order and will ship out in 3 business days. If you need it sooner, please select upgraded shipping at checkout.
- Upgraded Shipping: All orders with upgraded shipping purchased at checkout will be rush processed and shipped out the next business day (if ordered by 5pm EST).
- Not sure if you'll receive it in time? Please click here to contact us or use our live chat and we'll be happy to help!
- Returns: Don’t like it? Send it back in 30 days for a full refund! (See the bottom of the page for a link to our full refund policy.)
Copyright Liability Waiver/PDF Proof ProcessCopyright Liability Waiver
- We take copyright infringement seriously. That is why all customers who place custom orders will receive a waiver form to fill out and sign letting us know that you have the permission to reproduce the work you request.
- This waiver form will be sent to your inbox from "Ink & Keys Customer Support".
- Once signed, you will receive a copy of the waiver for your records.
- Once we have the completed waiver, we will get started on your print proof (generally within 1-2 business days, unless rush shipping is purchased).
You'll receive an email asking you to review the proof. Please check your Spam/Junk folder if you do not see it. You'll then have the option to approve the proof or request changes. Please review your proof as soon as possible.
- Once approved, your print will then move on to the typing/printing, aging, framing stages. You'll receive another email once it has been shipped!
Frame & Font Styles
- Unframed Print (Available in 5 x 7; 8 x 10; 8.5 x 11; 11 x 14): Hand-typed aged print mounted on backing board in a protective plastic sleeve. (Shipped in a sturdy-mailer)
- The Poe: Hand-aged 5 x 7 print (ideal for shorter quotes or poems) mounted in a beautiful multi-depth barnwood style frame. (7 ¾ x 10 total frame size.) Frame backing has an attached stand for table tops as well as mounting loops for wall hanging.
- The Fitzgerald: Hand-typed aged print mounted in a minimalistic 8 x 10 rustic wood frame.
- The Frost: Hand-typed aged print mounted in an 8 x 10 rustic wood frame surrounded by a hand-twisted copper wire tree. (Copper has patina finish).
- The Hemingway: Hand-aged 11 x 14 print mounted in a minimalistic rustic wood frame.
- The Thoreau: Hand-typed aged 8.5 x 11 print suspended in between two sheets of glass and framed in minimalistic rustic wood.
- The Orwell: Hand-typed aged 8 x 10 print mounted in a beautiful multi-depth barnwood style frame. (11 x 13 total frame size.)
- The Emerson: Hand-aged 11 x 14 print mounted in a beautiful multi-depth barnwood style frame. (14 x 17 total frame size.)
18th Century Penmanship: Your print will be created in the style of an 18th century writer. Mimicking the fonts and flourishes of old-style quill and ink. Machine printed with high quality pigment-based ink and hand-aged.
- 20th Century Typewriter: Your print will be hand-typed on an actual vintage typewriter capturing the perfectly imperfect style and character that a vintage document deserves. Hand-aged. (8 x 10 and 8.5 x 11 prints only; 11x14's are machine printed.)
What if the print I am requesting is too long? Since all of our 8 x 10 and 8.5 x 11 prints are hand-typed on an actual typewriter, quotes longer than 500 words can only be accommodated by an 11 x 14 print (Unframed 11 x 14, The Hemingway, or The Emerson.