PLEASE NOTE: Each print might look a little different since each one is hand aged.
- Handmade Item
- Print Sizes: 8 x 10; 8.5 x 11; 11 x 14
- Frame Sizes: 8 x 10; 11 x 13; 11 x 14; 14 x 17
- Frame Material: Barnwood
- Framed with glass
- Made to order
- Questions? Contact us!
Product Description: “Invictus” by William Ernest Henley. The print is created using high quality fade-resistant pigment-based inks in the traditional turn of the century typewriter style. The print paper is aged by hand through our own multi-staged process.
Please note, the pictures are taken without glass in the frame so you can pick up on the detail, but be assured glass is included. (Keep in mind, each print might look a little different since each print is made to order.)
Processing Time & Shipping
- Free Shipping: Our products are handmade to order and will ship out in 3 business days. If you need it sooner, please select upgraded shipping at checkout.
- Upgraded Shipping: All orders with upgraded shipping purchased at checkout will be rush processed and shipped out the next business day (if ordered by 5pm EST).
- Not sure if you'll receive it in time? Please click here to contact us or use our live chat and we'll be happy to help!
- Returns: Don’t like it? Send it back in 30 days for a full refund! (See the bottom of the page for a link to our full refund policy.)
- Unframed Print (Available in 8 x 10; 8.5 x 11; 11 x 14): Hand-typed aged print mounted on backing board in a protective plastic sleeve. (Shipped in a sturdy-mailer)
- The Poe: Hand-aged 5 x 7 print mounted in a multi-depth barnwood style frame that can be hung on a wall or placed on a desktop (comes with attached easel back.)
- The Fitzgerald: Hand-typed aged print mounted in a minimalistic 8 x 10 rustic wood frame.
The Midnight Fitzgerald: Hand-aged 8.5 x 11 print mounted in a minimalistic rustic wood frame stained black.
- The Frost: Hand-typed aged print mounted in an 8 x 10 rustic wood frame surrounded by a hand-twisted copper wire tree. (Copper has patina finish).
- The Midnight Frost: Hand-aged 8 x 10 print mounted in a rustic wood frame stained black, surrounded by a copper wire turned black by oxidization.
- The Hemingway: Hand-aged 11 x 14 print mounted in a minimalistic rustic wood frame.
- The Longfellow: Hand-aged 11 x 14 print mounted in a rustic wood frame, surrounded by a copper wire tree. (Copper has patina finish).
- The Thoreau: Hand-typed aged 8.5 x 11 print suspended in between two sheets of glass and framed in minimalistic rustic wood.
- The Orwell: Hand-typed aged 8 x 10 print mounted in a beautiful multi-depth barnwood style frame. (11 x 13 total frame size.)
- The Emerson: Hand-aged 11 x 14 print mounted in a beautiful multi-depth barnwood style frame. (14 x 17 total frame size.)
"Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul."
Additional InformationLike the style, but not the poem?
Be sure to check out our other prints, or create your own custom print!